DD a handy little tool from our pals on UNIX
Have you ever found yourself with needing to make a copy of a CD for backup? I have this happen all the time especially since I hate to have a big book of software taking up space with everything else I have to worry about. Never fear DD is here! This handy utility has been around for a while but there is one caveat you need to watch out for in Windows 7. Below you will see the problem
Now everybody looking is probably scratching there heads saying hey doesn't look like an error because it says completed successfully. Well my Friends unfortunately it does far from complete when you go to look for the file. The good news is there is an easy solution. Close all of your file manager and my computer locations that have either a drive or network location open. Magically once this is done you now have the ability to make the ISO you were trying to make. I would like to see them make a more detailed error for this.
Comments
Post a Comment