Microsoft Certified Partner or just using the Logo
Had an interesting question run across my mind today. How do you know that Microsoft really acknowledges a company as a certified partner? After all it's great that you use the logo on your page but the logo is just like most photos of the Loch Ness monster, Easy to fake. I could put the logo on my blog if i wanted to simply by right clicking and saving a copy and then uploading it. How scary was that ? So to find out the answer to the question everyone wants to know I simply called on the resources of Microsoft themselves. Everybody tends to think that Microsoft is a big giant whale that you never want to talk to. This couldn't be farther from the truth! Every time I have had a question I have gotten professional and courteous representatives to help me through my issues. This experience was no different and I was able to find my answer quickly. Not only was the answer easy to find but it gave me a new tool to look at if a partner is really a partner. That way if I am looking for someone to help with a Microsoft related problem I could easily tell they are genuine. Nothing is more frustrating than getting a plumber to fix a television. So for all of those wanting to know there is a site that pulls directly from Microsoft's database of infinite knowledge about each of it's partners. It is located at http://pinpoint.microsoft.com/ and allows you to put in the company name and no matter what they should show up in the list below. In my case this company didn't show up so that just goes to show some people are taking advantage of the Microsoft name. Until next time keep the bits flowing!
Comments
Post a Comment